30.1.15

Escapism : Siem Reap


Angkor Wat, Siem Reap
27012015


It was a very short trip. Some sort of escapism to the ancient place. Getting there was beyond my expectation. I thought it was medium scale city and I absolutely wrong about that. 

At first from buying the tickets , they asked me.. "how many days you want for the tickets lady..?"
And I answered ," One day.."

After went to 2 major places that the tuktuk driver brought us, I realized.. "no.. we can't finish explore this place in one day.." because, we have 3 more places to go. The ticket are wasted because we're too tired to walk and its not evening yet. Aher Aher.





At this point, we couldn't walk any further into the Elephant temple. Wallaa~ Only view from the entrance that I could get. T_T 


*aunty wasn't in good shape la*



till next time.
next trip.


(manalah saving tak kelaut) *i cry* *but it's worth it*

No comments: