12.6.21

Selfcare & Responsibilities


Busy with baby and toddler? 

I'm ain't gonna let my reading and writing be abandoned. 

Susah ya, since ada anak kecil ni. All of our time were put into them. Attention and care, sometimes diri kita lack of self care. 

For me, just enough ada me time macam uninterrupted reading or writing. Sebab nak buat craft memang agak ambil masa. So, I let it on hold for awhile. But reading memang I force myself to read walaupun juggling around nak menjaga anak, masak dan sebagainya. 

If people want to compare old timer jaga anak. 

I guess you shouldn't. Kita dibesarkan dalam keadaan yang berbeza, tekanan yang berlainan dan pemikiran yang lain. To whom that always said, "Generasi mak dan nenek kita boleh je besarkan anak ramai without kemodenan.." 

I guess this person need to think more about his or her own words. 

I'm not fully raised by my mother as she is working. I've been sent to babysitter house. My perspective is build based on my experience. So, the opinion of mothers who can take care lot children by herself wasn't in my diary. 

But now, I choose to taking care of my own children on several factors. Its hard, and I don't intend to have more as this two is quite enough for me to put all my energy and focus for their current well being. 


Quality over quantity. 


For those who capable to have more children, is their choice. But to give the best education and good example to children is our obligation. 

Anyway, I hope you could find middle ground in between your self care and family. 

Take care, and may Allah bless you. 

No comments: