19.5.21

Slow & Painful Death



I've watched movie titled "Friends with kids.." the female actor asking the male actor, "which do you prefer.. Slow and painful death or quick and easy death.." 


Twice the male actor answered the same thing.. 'quick and easy death... " and reasoning with a question..

" why would you want to go thru the painful death.. Wasn't it easier with the quick death.." 


He didn't get it. 


After he's been into partnership, then he understood why the female actor choose the answer of slow and painful death.


The reason is because, she wanted to have the chance to say goodbye to people that she love. 


But in reality, none can choose how we die. But we can choose how to leave our loves one to feel loved.


I hope, people that I care feel that I do care and love them. 

I'm sorry if I wasn't showing my affection that enough. But I do truly care. 

No comments: