29.9.18

Wish You A Good Life

I value my relationship with my close friend and family.
But as time goes by, life pressured us more than we realized.

We started to ignore people around us.
And treat them badly.

---

For quite some times, I have one of my good friend that I considered my most rightest person.
And I though I was the same in her life (or at least quite important..?).

Eventually, times tell if we are or not.
and sadly I wasn't  "that" important. But this is life. I couldn't beg people to make me as their best person. Maybe, just maybe.. I wasn't do good enough. I guess.

So, from that moment, I took my path and just be as neutral as I could.
No more asking like I really care.

Just, a glance of Hi and Hello.

But hey, I still consider all of you as my best person till now.  Thank you for the time that you cared. I really appreciate it.

---

The pictures I keep.
With good people in my life, just make me feel ..
I am blessed.

Tho we no longer seeing each other anymore.


It's okay.

I wrote this down, because I miss the moment we exchange stories and laugh.
and care about each other.

---

I wish everyone that I know, a good life.
A happy and peace life.






No comments: